2012年1月30日星期一

Conquest Authority Review - How I conquest Google Search Engine Easily

Google Conquest that launched in December 2008 has created a big news in internet marketing industry. Only 1000 seats was fully filled in less than 1 week! I am also one of the first students that take up this Google Conquest coaching.There are so many people waiting to join this course but there is only limited seats, so they are left outside the door. Google Conquest is really teaching practical technique that let you know how to make real money online.The basics coaching of Google Conquest is teach us how to discover profitable unleashed niche market and make money out of it. Let me brief how I have created mini wordpress blogs that dominate conquest google search engine on page 1 for a few niche market in just light bulbs 2 weeks time. With right method, we can easily dominate the first page of google search engine. I am the real example that making no money into making hundreds of dollar. monthly. First, there are so many micro niche market for us to unleashed the business potentials. There are many easy way to find lots of profitable micro niche markets that people are reallying buying it. You can easily find out micro niche product, from ebay, market health, clickbank, etc. This is the first step of recognizing micro niche market. Of course, google conquest will give you step by step guide in more details about how to find out profitable micro niche products. Second, I have to find out what are the correct profitable long tail keywords that will bring targeted visitors to my 50 - 100 long tail keywords with low competition for each of my micro niche market. My suggestion is at least monthly 300 searches with competition less than 20,000. Third, I will start plan the outline of my micro niche wordpress sites. I will register the domain name based on my long tail keyword. There is secret of selecting your domain which will attract more targeted buyer to your website. Now, the Google Conquest system really helps a lot for us to install our wordpress blog. There are so many themes, and useful plugins ready for us to pick. In just minutes, I can easily setup a mini wordpress site. Google Conquest system has many features. The best feature that I like is creating lots of unique contents easily by mixing Iphone 4s Expand Keyboard you tube video, google images and articles from article directory together in just seconds. Other than that, with Google Conquest, I also can easily doing web 2.0 marketing, eg. submitting RSS to many sites, social bookmarking submission and creating backlinks easily to my site with link cannon system and article submission. So, with right niche, profitable low competition long tail keywords and some effort of setup the blogs and creating backlinks, my website can easily dominate first page of Google Search Engine in just few days to 2 weeks time. . That is why i can now finally start enjoying passive income online from google adsense and affiliate programs. Last but not least, when Google Conquest is relaunching on 16th of June, I really hope you can take up and I am sure your will never feel regret if you strictly follow the courses taught by Alex and his partners like Brian Johnson. You can find out more info from my Google Conquest Reviews blog for more details

没有评论:

发表评论